faytech AG is the world market leader in the field of optical bonding for large-format displays and a specialist in the development, design, production, marketing and sale of touch screen monitors and touch screen PCs. faytech relies on German quality standards and combines these with attractive prices on the basis of its own Asian production. In combination with reliable local service, faytech offers one of the most interesting (service) packages in the touch industry. faytech's products are offered by distributors in Europe, North America, Australia, Africa and Asia and make faytech a reliable and global brand.
If you value personal responsibility and short decision paths and are looking for new challenges, then you have come to the right place in our team. For our location in Witzenhausen, we are looking for a committed and motivated person as Service Engineer
What we offer:
• Great scope for design in the further development of faytech AG
• Familiar corporate culture combined with great innovative spirit and international orientation right from the start
• Modern workplace with good a good connection in Witzenhausen.
• A pleasant working environment in a young team with a flat hierarchy.
Configuring and installing information technology systems
• Maintaining, servicing, repairing and maintaining information technology equipment and systems
• Manage, optimize and deploy software and other OS vendors (Windows and Linux distributions)
• Independent determination and elimination of the cause of malfunctions
Service and Support
• Implement customer-specific solutions, e.g. procuring devices and components, providing application programs, modifying hardware and software
• Receive and process customer inquiries or fault reports, but also arrange appointments and plan, carry out, calculate and invoice services
• To provide customers and users with professional advice, support and care, and to point out new products and services.
• Possible execution of spare parts procurement for the existing maintenance cases
• On-site service (if required) at home and abroad
• Completed training as IT systems electronics technician, electronics technician for energy and building technology, IT specialist for system integration, university degree or comparable.
• Combine assertiveness with diplomatic skill and think analytically, but not afraid of "self-employment".
• Your social competence gives you the opportunity to win employees for common and new goals, to actively initiate and implement change processes.
• Very good written and spoken German and English skills as well as a good command of IT and ERP systems (Microsoft Dynamics NAV) round off your profile.
• Driving licence (class B)
Completed training as IT systems electronics technician, electronics technician for energy and building technology, IT specialist for system integration, university degree or comparable.
We look forward to receiving your meaningful online application stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations. If you have any questions about us or the position, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Bischhäuser Aue 10
37213 Witzenhausen, Germany