Things you should know about IP65 Touch Screen Monitors
Touch Screen monitors feature a contemporary, sleek appearance and a complete IP65-resistant aluminium case. The models that are part of this series come with Capacitive 10-finger multitouch capability or optional resistive touch capability. This is the ideal solution for rough, industrial and outdoor conditions.
- DUST AND WATER-RESISTANT
The chances are high that once you install an outdoor setup of touch screen monitors, it will get dust and water droplets on it. That’s where faytech’s 15″ or 12.1” capacitive IP65 High Brightness Touch Screen Monitor comes in, it is dust and water-resistant because we all know the feeling of our phones being droned in water, and it becomes less responsive to touch. With faytech’s IP65 capacitive touch monitors, the touch will remain responsive due to the touch sensor settings being adjusted accordingly beforehand. It has no issues being operated with glover or in rainy situations.
There are numerous conditions and applications where you want an IP65 contact screen resistant to water and dust particles. These touch screens are utilized in business and industrial settings. In such places, a client or employee may go over the touch screen shown at Point-of-Sale, at kiosks, at cafés, or in an industrial situation, machines or control panels, and that’s just the beginning.
The barrier of touch boards against water and particles is usually depicted by the Ingress Protection (IP) rating consisting of 2 numbers.
How do you find the correct number?
The first number, ranging between 0 and 6, indicates the degree of protection from solid objects. The dimensions of the object determine this. The greater it is, the more the object will be secured against such objects.
- 6 indicates Dust-proof. Fully protected from dust and dust particles.
- 5 indicates Safe from high-pressure jets (6.3mm nozzle) directly directed from any direction.
Therefore, it is not just vital that you select an IP65 touchscreen, but you should ensure that it uses the Projected Capacitive Touch technology with adjusted sensitivity and a highly responsive touchscreen (such as faytech’s models).
Advantages of these devices
Besides the reasonable price, full IP65 protection and adjustable sensitivity, faytech’s IP65 touch models have various advantages, such as:
- These models come with two years of guarantees (24/7 use)
- The devices come with an All-in-one cable solution that includes HDMI video connectivity, USB for Touch, and an 8-36V power supply.
- Brighter backlighting (1000+ cd/m2)
- Adjustable brightness (with five levels to choose from).
- 10-Finger-Multi-Touch Kapazitives Touch-Panel
On the device’s backside are fixing holes that can be used for VESA 75 or VESA 100 mounting, which assures solid fixing to any location.
These IP65 Touch Monitors are the perfect choice for a wide range of purposes, including control boards for modern environments, POS frameworks, computerized signage, and so on! In addition, there is a myriad of customizable options, including connectors, packaging, and other peripherals.
- So, why us? If you’re looking for the best touch screen for you, you should look no further than the faytech 15″ Capacitive IP65 High Brightness Touch Monitor, featuring 2 years guarantee (24/7 usage)
- They are ideal for industrial and commercial users. Additionally, it helps industrial and commercial users avoid problems. In addition to having the reliability and durability that comes with the IP65 rating, it also comes with flexible mounting options and varying resolutions and sizes.