We are looking for an ambitious Embedded Systems Engineer (m/f/o) to join our R&D team in Aachen. You will join a team of passionate engineers and work closely with hardware engineers, designing new devices and creating the software for our products. You will be working on both existing and brand-new products for our line-up of embedded touch PCs and the peripheral devices.
What we offer:
- Great scope for design in the further development of faytech AG
- Familiar corporate culture combined with great innovative spirit and international orientation right from the start
- Modern workplace with a good connection in Aachen
- A pleasant working environment in a young team with a flat hierarchy
With us you will:
- Develop new products for our range of embedded touch PCs and peripherals, ranging from the hardware concept up to the finished good.
- Be responsible for the evaluation of the overall performance and efficiency of the device with focus on hardware and firmware.
- Analyze and debug electronic circuits and systems, measure and test product characteristics.
- Collaborate with global teams and partners seamlessly, based in China and Germany and with our customers all over the world.
Apply if you have:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science related disciplines and fluent English capability.
- Experience in “first principles understanding & problem solving” and the ability to identify and implement creative solutions.
- Basic knowledge in electronic design, microcontrollers and C.
- Basic experience debugging electronics and testing systems.
- Experience with common IDEs and scripting language or willing to learn.
We look forward to receiving your meaningful online application. If you have any questions about us or the position, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Bischhäuser Aue 10
37213 Witzenhausen, Germany