All the best wishes and Christmas greetings from faytech!
2018 has been a very exciting year for faytech, with a tremendous growth and a great deal of accomplishments on a global scale. The growth our company had and still has could never have been accomplished without the trust and support provided by you, our customers and partners, and for that we sincerely thank you. We hope that this year was also successful and prosperous for your organization, and are looking forward to growing our partnership together in 2019. All of us at faytech wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Recap of 2018
2018 was a year of achievements, progress and many reached milestones for faytech, below is a short list of what we achieved.
1. Structural changes & updates
• Opening of faytech India (faytech Security Solutions Pvt. Ltd.) - More info
• Opening of faytech Japan (faytech Inc.) - More info
• Opening of new factory in China (Sichuan faytech Tech. Co.) - More info
• Relocation of the office in North America, and new facility in Miami - More info
• Relocation of faytech AG in Germany to new office - More info
3. New products and improvements
• New Open Frame Touch Monitor Series - More info
• New 43" Customer Stopper - More info
• New 86" Capacitive Touch Monitor - More info
• Introduction of the Mirror PC - More info
• Introduction of the Lapscreen - More info
There are still many milestones left unmentioned in this short summary, so do not hesitate to check out our news section on the website. When you think 2018 was already full of updates, then be prepared for 2019 - we are working hard to surprise you with many good and exciting innovations!
Join one of the fastest growing touch device manufacturers in the world and let us discuss how we can have a successful year together in 2019!
Holiday notice - German office, faytech AG
Due to the Christmas holidays, the German office will be closed from December 24th until January 1st. On January 2nd we will be back, and ready to provide you with great products and service in 2019!
We apologize for any inconveniences causes this way. During the holiday, the offices in Asia will still be there to support you. Should you require any assistance, do not hesitate to contact them.