For industrial devices, reliability has always the highest priority. Our New devices have the following improvements:
New DC Connector.
- Nickel-coated copper, withstands harsh salt spray tests (>24h), immunized against rust
- Flame-retardand plastic guarantees insulation up to 300°C
- Added spring washer, prolonged screwing length and square design to make stable and secure connections
New features on faytech´s industrial SSD
- Power-off Protection. The utilization of tantalum capacitor and supervisory control IC guarantees that the devices are insusceptible of power loss. In the situation of sudden power loss, the SSD will ensure all the data has been written in before shutdown
- Stable aluminum case
- Firmware and chip update to (better) support Windows 10
New office in Munich
We are pleased to announce the opening of our second office in Germany – in Munich. With the support of our customers and our partners, faytech has been expanding rapidly in the last years. faytech puts the customer satisfaction as its foremost priority.
With a focus on industrial customer specific projects, large format displays and optical bonding the new office will be concentrating to ensure the best support and service to the high volume and large scale OEM projects. Additionally, with a convenient location and clear focus, the new office is a move to guarantee a flexible approach to customer needs.
Coupled with faytech’s extensive history in project management and technological progress, we are certain that we will find a solution that fits your needs.
Contact: Mindaugas Legeckas
Address: Alte Landstraße 25, 85521 Ottobrunn, Munich, Germany
C-Touch & Display 2017
On April 25th -27th, we will be exhibiting at C-Touch & Display 2017. It is exciting to show our latest innovations and improvements on the fair. Pay us a visit at Booth 2K09 in Hall 2, Shanghai World Expo Exhibition and Convention Center.
The highlights of our booth include:
- 42” “Magic mirror”, a mirror with a built-in touchscreen.
- 11.6” Capacitive touch PC. IP65 and optically bonded, perfect for outdoor application.
- Capacitive touch devices that are perfectly compatible with thick gloves and stylus, which usually not.
- Capacitive touch device that works normally under water stream and which is vandalism resistant