At faytech we always ensure there is a wide range of standard products available for our customers in order to have solutions available for any application. We do just that by providing an extensive product portfolio.
As you know, faytech provides devices with rubber frame- and aluminum frame housing or as an open frame solution. In this news update, we would like to shift our focus on the Open Frame Touch Monitor Solutions and its unique features and integration possibilities.
Some unique features of this series include the following:
• Optically bonded touch panel to LCD panel
• 10-finger Multi-touch panel with anti-glare treatment (chemical etched)
• Touch is fully operational using gloves or under rainy circumstances (adjustable)
• 1.1mm Cover Glass front reaching MosH 7 (2mm for 32"+)
• 1000 cd/m2 High Brightness for increased visibility
• 100k hours LED backlight (most sizes)
• Connectors: HDMI, DVI, VGA, USB-Touch and DC-In
Due to having clamp support holes, as well as VESA mounting, the open frame has solid integration possibilities.
• Clamp Support Solution
One of the easiest methods to integrate your Open Frame device into a cut-out, machine, or cabinet is by using the renowned faytech clamp support solution. By easily screwing the supports in the holes at the back side of the display you can ensure the device is solidly integrated.
• VESA Mounting Solution
Both the wall mount and metal stand mount are solid methods to integrate or mount any of faytech touch devices until 27", to a wall or as a freestanding solution. The device can be easily screwed on or off using the VESA screw holes on the back.
• Additional Mounting Support Options
Besides the above mounting solutions, to further enhance the mounting stability in rough or uncertain environments, we also offer 3M VHB5925 Tape or Merbenit SF50 Glue, which works perfect in combination with the Clamp support solution.
If you would like more information regarding the open frame series, mounting solutions or any of faytech products and customization options, contact us at email@example.com or reaching out to any of your local faytech office.