- Improving and adjusting products, new product development, providing annual and monthly work plan, organize and supervise carefully to ensure timely completion of the plan.
- Review and formulate technical indicators such as process flows, processing standards and raw materials purchasing inspection standards of projects, organize and guide product development, small / pilot tests. Also, review or prepare product test report, product acceptance report and reports to report to related departments.
- New material proofing follow-ups.
- Lead summary of the problem points of prototype trial production and improvement measures.
- Conduct project output meetings.
- Complete additional tasks assigned by company leaders.
- Expected to be available from 2:00pm to 6:00pm, 8:00pm to 12:00pm, you can work at home for 4 hours in the evening without any special circumstances
- Familiar with electronic and structural technologies, able to evaluate product design, cost, quality, and processes.
- Familiar with new product development processes and systems (e.g. ISO, IATF 16949).
- Good communication, organization and coordination skills and team spirit.
- Strong sense of goals, emergency treatment, risk prediction, promotions, and management ability.
- Skilled in project management, with a clear understanding of project scope, processes, schedules, costs, quality, risk points and other management methods.
- Good character, initiative, honest and prudent.