- First check whether the power supply is correctly connected and working (green LED on power supply unit)
- When installing new graphics card drivers, the BIOS may be changed and no boot screen is visible. Wait one to two minutes until Windows is loaded.
- Connect an external keyboard via USB and check whether the Num-Lock LED of the Keyboard lights up (press Num-Lock). If this lights up, there is usually only an incorrect BIOS. Turn off the computer again, restart it and press “Del” until you are sure that you are in the BIOS. Set the graphics options in the BIOS according to the Chapter BIOS Settings.
- If none of the above points leads to success, please contact our direct service, on the support page.
Touch function is not accurate
- Please download the latest touch drivers from our download section and perform a recalibration to recalibrate the touch screen.