Additionally, peripherals such as a thermal sensor, disinfectant dispenser, RFID reader 或 special connectors (e.g. S-Video, Composite, Component YPbPr 和 HD SDI can be integrated.
7寸 – 27寸 触摸显示器,一体机系列和广告机系列
Kastus® Antimicrobial Coating Technology (optional)
The substance is a one component liquid which gets sprayed onto the glass surface during the glass manufacturing process.
A burn-in process is required, heating up the glass to extremely high temperatures (~600°C). This will burn the coating into the surface and make it permanent.
This burned-in coating will last for the complete lifecycle of the product and is active 24/7, day and night.
Medical Solutions, powered by Intel
Most of faytech’s touch PCs in the Medical field are directly powered by Intel® processors, such as the Kaby Lake U i3, i5 or i7 Core. These processors have the following highlights:
- Performance optimized for medical solutions – Intel® processors and technologies deliver the ideal combination of power and performance for a wide range of health use cases, like medical imaging, remote patient monitoring and more.
- Built-in foundation of security – Intel delivers a common foundation of hardware-based security capabilities to help protect infrastructure, devices, transactions, and data from costly attacks, which is perfect for medical applications.1
- Seamless connectivity – Intel solutions offer broad connectivity support through its ecosystem for efficient data sharing between devices and the cloud, which is ultimately utilized for strategies in medical applications.
- Designed for reliability – Intel products are designed for high reliability and a long lifetime with a commitment of guaranteed availability of 15 years2 , which in turn allows faytech’s solutions to have a long lifetime and availability.
1 No computer system can be absolutely secure. Check with your system manufacturer or retailer, or learn more at intel.com
2 IOTG product availability:15-year availability spans from Intel corporation introduction of component family (initial Intel launch date) to last shipments. Component family introduction dates are available at ark.intel.com
- Intel® Pentium® / Celeron® N4200 / N3350
- Intel® Core™ i5-7300u / i7-7600U / i3-7100U
- ARM V40 Cortex™ A7