“With the development of high and new technology, such as big data, artificial intelligence and sensor technology, medical services are also becoming more and more intelligent.”
There is a wide range of interactive touch applications currently implemented in the medical field. These touchscreens are used in, for example, hospital self-check equipment, smart mobile medical carts, medical equipment, medical imaging, and medical fitness equipment.
faytech provides different Monitors and All-in-one touch PCs, which can be medically certified (EN 60601-1) upon request, this ensures the devices meets the high safety standards for the medical and hospitality sector. The Capacitive touch solutions have an adjustable touch sensitivity, ensuring compatibility with gloves or in a situation which might cause water droplets contacting the screen. Cases and connectors can be customized to make it suitable with any hospital tools & equipment.
Additionally, peripherals such as a thermal sensor, disinfectant dispenser, RFID reader or special connectors (e.g. S-Video, Composite, Component YPbPr and HD SDI can be integrated.
Suitable sizes for medical applications:
7″ – 27″ Touch Monitors, PCs and Kiosks
Kastus® Antimicrobial Coating Technology (optional)
The substance is a one component liquid which gets sprayed onto the glass surface during the glass manufacturing process.
A burn-in process is required, heating up the glass to extremely high temperatures (~600°C). This will burn the coating into the surface and make it permanent.
This burned-in coating will last for the complete lifecycle of the product and is active 24/7, day and night.
As a solution for medical equipment, faytech produced the customized medial touch PC.It is completely medically certified (EN 60601-1) to be used for medical equipment.
- Powered by Intel® Core™ i5-7300U
- EN 60601-1 Medical Certified
- Customized audio and video connectors, ensuring connection to medical equipment
- Complete white back-case
Medical Solutions, powered by Intel
Most of faytech’s touch PCs in the Medical field are directly powered by Intel® processors, such as the Kaby Lake U i3, i5 or i7 Core. These processors have the following highlights:
- Performance optimized for medical solutions – Intel® processors and technologies deliver the ideal combination of power and performance for a wide range of health use cases, like medical imaging, remote patient monitoring and more.
- Built-in foundation of security – Intel delivers a common foundation of hardware-based security capabilities to help protect infrastructure, devices, transactions, and data from costly attacks, which is perfect for medical applications.1
- Seamless connectivity – Intel solutions offer broad connectivity support through its ecosystem for efficient data sharing between devices and the cloud, which is ultimately utilized for strategies in medical applications.
- Designed for reliability – Intel products are designed for high reliability and a long lifetime with a commitment of guaranteed availability of 15 years2 , which in turn allows faytech’s solutions to have a long lifetime and availability.
1 No computer system can be absolutely secure. Check with your system manufacturer or retailer, or learn more at intel.com
2 IOTG product availability:15-year availability spans from Intel corporation introduction of component family (initial Intel launch date) to last shipments. Component family introduction dates are available at ark.intel.com
- Capacitive Touch Panels
- Resistive Touch Panels
- Adjustable sensitivity
- In-house design
- In-house firmware tuning
- Gloves & water (raindrops adjustments)
- Capacitive Touch Stylus support
- Reduce reflection by about 65%
- Increase overall brightness by roughly 10%
- No fogging or dust within the display
- Enhances the ruggedization of the display
- Kastus Antimicrobial coating (antibacterial & antiviral)
- Effective results against Human Coronavirus
- active 24/7, day and night
- Ultraviolet (UV) + Infrared (IR) blocking coating
- Glare / Anti-Glare glass surface
- Anti-fingerprint coating
Display Panels & Cover Glass
- High brightness tuning: 1000 / 2500+ cd/m2
- 100k hours backlight possibility
- Full array & Edge backlight available
- Cover glass thickness, design & printing
- As Monitor or Kiosk (without PC mainboard)
- As PC or Kiosk
- Intel® Pentium® / Celeron® N4200 / N3350
- Intel® Core™ i5-7300u / i7-7600U / i3-7100U
- ARM V40 Cortex™ A7
Standard products for medical applications
Get in touch with us
Contact us for any of your touch solution needs by filling out the form to the right.
An expert will get in touch with you shortly.