“The focus of automobile manufacturers has shifted from fuel efficiency, performance, driver safety, and stability of the vehicle to additional features such as vehicle connectivity, electrification of functions and digitalization.”
The touch device industry is booming in the Automotive market, with more and more digital displays implemented every year. Applications in this sector would be (Touch) Monitors and PCs in cars, buses, and trucks, either as an integrated solution or separate display.
faytech’s factories passed the IATF 16949 certification process, which ensures the possibility to work with any customer on creating displays for the automotive industry. Besides this, with recent projects completed and approved with the E-Mark certification, faytech has done several projects implementing screens on both buses and taxis.
faytech offers a wide range of products suitable for the automotive industry, either as free-standing solution or to be integrated into the car during the manufacturing process. These devices also have a wide range of customization options, such as, extended DC-In ignition controller, integrated camera or sensor, integrated RFID reader and ruggedized case.
Suitable sizes for automotive applications:
7″ – 21.5″ Touch Monitors and PCs
This Taxi-PC is the optimal solution for taxi drivers and truck drivers due to its many features and ease of use.
- GPIO connection to connect with e.g. taximeter, seat contact and reversing camera
- Integrated 3G, loudspeakers and microphone which supports the ‘push-to-talk’ functionality
- GPS with accelerometer for precise location calculation
- 8~36V DC-In with capacitor to bypass short power losses, which is connected with AIO cable
- Capacitive Touch Panels
- Resistive Touch Panels
- Adjustable sensitivity
- In-house design
- In-house firmware tuning
- Gloves & water (raindrops adjustments)
- Capacitive Touch Stylus support
- Reduce reflection by about 65%
- Increase overall brightness by roughly 10%
- No fogging or dust within the display
- Enhances the ruggedization of the display
Display Panels & Cover Glass
- High brightness tuning: 1000 / 2500+ cd/m2
- 100k hours backlight possibility
- Full array & Edge backlight available
- Cover glass thickness, design & printing
- As monitor (without PC mainboard)
- As PC
- Intel® Pentium® / Celeron® N4200 / N3350
- Intel® Core™ i5-7300u / i7-7600U / i3-7100U
- ARM V40 Cortex™ A7
Standard products for the automotive industry
Get in touch with us
Contact us for any of your touch solution needs by filling out the form to the right.
An expert will get in touch with you shortly.