“As technology becomes more and more advanced, it is common to see digitalization within the retail and leisure industry. This would include the interactive cashier solutions and Point-of-Sales (POS) systems.”
In areas such as stores, restaurants, museums, hotels and gyms, touchscreens, and Point-of-Sales (POS) systems are being used more frequent.
faytech provides a wide arrange of touch PCs and Monitors perfectly suitable for this industry. With all touchscreen products optically bonded in-house, there is less reflection while the picture quality, overall brightness and ruggedness is increased, ensuring an optimal solution for the retail industry. Additionally, 24/7 antimicrobial coating can be applied to our screens, ensuring a hygienic and safe solution to be used in any store or leisure area.
There is also a wide range of customization options available, such as the possibility to integrate an (infrared) camera or thermal sensor, RFID-, fingerprint- or laser scanner. Also, you can request a completely customized housing with any combination of buttons and connectors to add peripherals, such as barcode scanners, card readers or cashier systems.
Suitable sizes for the retail industry and POS systems:
13.3” – 27” Touch Monitors and PCs
The EASY Shopper is the perfect solution for supermarket automation or any other similar application, it gives customers, store managers and retailers a complete new experience to shopping! The EASY Shopper is basically the ‘All-in-One’ tool for any large supermarket wishing to be one step ahead from their competitors.
- Complete IP65 water-, and dustproof shopping cart solution
- Embedded GPS to navigate through store
- Integrated barcode scanner, camera and scale
- Integrated battery for a long operation time
The EASY Shopper is an approved Intel Market-Ready-Solution (MRS) and available on the Intel Solutions marketplace.
The fitness equipment of Ergo-Fit is equipped with faytech’s touch PCs as visual displays for the customers and clients.
- Customized case with integrated RFID reader
- IP65 front with EASY mounting options
In order to automate the processes at bars and events, the self-pouring beer system uses faytech’s touch monitors.
- Integrated RFID- and card-scanner
- Customized connectors to communicate with the complete system
- IP65 water-, beer- and dustproof device
faytech’s cashier solution work well in any retail environment. It ensure the bar employees and waiters are able to input the required information in the system.
- Customized case with silver color
- suitable rack mounting solution on back
This interactive mirror is implemented in several hotel rooms in Japan, to be used as a smart tool for customers to use during their stay.
- Included Software to control the complete mirror
- Easily connect with your phone using the ‘faytech mirror App
- Complete IP65 interactive mirror with V40 mainboard
- Included LED strip, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection
Intelligent retail, powered by Intel
Most of faytech’s Retail solutions are directly powered by Intel® processors, which have the following highlights:
- Performance optimized for retail – Intel® processors deliver power-efficient performance and specialized capabilities for new use cases at the edge of retail, like artificial intelligence, video analysis of inventory or interactive digital signage, including the EASY Shopper interactive shopping cart.
- Built-in foundation of security – Intel delivers a common foundation of hardware-based security capabilities to help protect data and systems throughout your organization, which helps in both our industrial solutions, but also retail applications.1
- Seamless connectivity – Thanks to Intel, faytech’s solutions offer broad connectivity support through its ecosystem for efficient data sharing between devices and the cloud, which is already applied by the EASY Shopper solution.
- Designed for reliability – Intel products are designed for high reliability and a long lifetime with a commitment of guaranteed availability of 15 years2
1 No computer system can be absolutely secure. Check with your system manufacturer or retailer, or learn more at intel.com
2 IOTG product availability:15-year availability spans from Intel corporation introduction of component family (initial Intel launch date) to last shipments. Component family introduction dates are available at ark.intel.com
- Capacitive Touch Panels
- Resistive Touch Panels
- Adjustable sensitivity
- In-house design
- In-house firmware tuning
- Gloves & water (raindrops adjustments)
- Capacitive Touch Stylus support
- Reduce reflection by about 65%
- Increase overall brightness by roughly 10%
- No fogging or dust within the display
- Enhances the ruggedization of the display
- Kastus Antimicrobial coating (antibacterial & antiviral)
- Effective results against Human Coronavirus
- active 24/7, day and night
- Ultraviolet (UV) + Infrared (IR) blocking coating
- Glare / Anti-Glare glass surface
- Anti-fingerprint coating
Display Panels & Cover Glass
- High brightness tuning: 1000 / 2500+ cd/m2
- 100k hours backlight possibility
- Full array & Edge backlight available
- Cover glass thickness, design & printing
- Cover glass reaching IK09 with a surface hardness of Mohs 7
- As monitor (without PC mainboard)
- As PC
- Intel® Pentium® / Celeron® N4200 / N3350
- Intel® Core™ i5-7300u / i7-7600U / i3-7100U
- ARM V40 Cortex™ A7
Standard products for the retail industry and as POS solutions
Get in touch with us
Contact us for any of your touch solution needs by filling out the form to the right.
An expert will get in touch with you shortly.