“Touchscreens in the commuter and transport space can be utilized for timely communications, real-time messaging and empowering customers to easily explore the options available to them.”
In this area, the key benefits of digital (touch)screens for users include easy access to the information they need, clear directional wayfinding and real-time updates. Delivering accurate and timely information ensures that customers feel fully informed about where they are going and confident, they will get where they need to be. In general, this category can be considered a sub-category for digital signage, however, we will cover it separately since it requires a more sophisticated solution for moving vehicles, similar as the automotive category.
This category focuses on digital displays implemented in metro stations, airports, train stations or bus stops. Interactive digital screens in this sub-category, are mostly used for in-transit communication (inside vehicles), as waiting area displays, news feed displays, way finders or as travel experience optimizers.
faytech’s (Touch) Monitors, PCs and Kiosks can be turned into a signage or interactive display used for the transportation industry. With the IATF 16949 and E-Mark certification possibilities, the displays can also be mounted inside moving vehicles. Additionally, customizations can be requested, ensuring suitability for indoor, semi-outdoor or outdoor solutions. Also, antimicrobial coating from Kastus® can be applied, ensuring a more hygienic overall solution for areas with high traffic.
Suitable sizes for the transportation industry:
10.1″ – 86″ Touch Monitors, PCs and Kiosks
It is the perfect solution for public transportation automation, with faytech’s touch screen and RFID.
It supports both the driver and commuters in providing reliable information and a pass scanner.
- Complete IP65 water-, and dustproof customized housing
- Vibration resilient case with customized buttons for brightness control and other options
- Integrated RFID card reader
Installation of the faytech high brightness monitor into the customer’s outdoor kiosk. Great solution for showing time-schedules and digital content while waiting for your bus.
- Integrated light sensor, to adjust the brightness to the environment
- Optically Bonded and High brightness monitor
- Complete IP65 solution, due to the outdoor kiosk case
faytech’s Open Frame touch monitors with high brightness are installed inside of a Dutch yacht as navigators. It is perfect for both bright and dark environments as the brightness can be adjusted.
- Optically bonded and High brightness for increased visibility
- IP65 water-, and dustproof front
- Easily integration, due to lightweight version and easy mounting options on the back
Intelligent Transportation, powered by Intel
Most of faytech’s (Touch PC) Transportation solutions are directly powered by Intel® processors (Apollo Lake N4200/3350 and Kaby Lake U i3/i5/i7 Core), which have the following highlights:
- Performance optimized for Transportation – Intel® processors deliver power-efficient performance and specialized capabilities for intelligent transportation.
- Built-in foundation of security – Hardware-based security is very important in the industrial field. Intel security capabilities help to protect data and systems throughout any application in the transportation field.1
- Seamless connectivity – Intel solutions offer broad connectivity support through its ecosystem for efficient data sharing between devices and the cloud, great to communicate between transport vehicles as one of faytech’s user-cases.
- Designed for reliability – Intel products are designed for high reliability and a long lifetime with a commitment of guaranteed availability of 15 years2 , which in turn allows faytech’s solutions to have a long lifetime and availability.
1 No computer system can be absolutely secure. Check with your system manufacturer or retailer, or learn more at intel.com
2 IOTG product availability:15-year availability spans from Intel corporation introduction of component family (initial Intel launch date) to last shipments. Component family introduction dates are available at ark.intel.com
- Without Touch
- Capacitive Touch Panels
- Capacitive Touch Panels (with mirrored glass)
- Resistive Touch Panels
- Adjustable sensitivity
- In-house design
- In-house firmware tuning
- Gloves & water (raindrops adjustments)
- Capacitive Touch Stylus support
- Reduce reflection by about 65%
- Increase overall brightness by roughly 10%
- No fogging or dust within the display
- Enhances the ruggedization of the display
- Kastus Antimicrobial coating (antibacterial & antiviral)
- Effective results against Human Coronavirus
- active 24/7, day and night
- Ultraviolet (UV) + Infrared (IR) blocking coating
- Glare / Anti-Glare glass surface
- Anti-fingerprint coating
Display Panels & Cover Glass
- High brightness tuning: 1000 / 2500+ cd/m2
- 100k hours backlight possibility
- Full array & Edge backlight available
- Cover glass thickness, design & printing
- As Monitor or Kiosk (without PC mainboard)
- As PC or Kiosk
- Intel® Pentium® / Celeron® N4200 / N3350
- Intel® Core™ i5-7300u / i7-7600U / i3-7100U
- ARM V40 Cortex™ A7
Standard products to be used in the transportation industry
Get in touch with us
Contact us for any of your touch solution needs by filling out the form to the right.
An expert will get in touch with you shortly.